Victoria's Archive

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Master Cleanse

I tried the salt water flush this morning. After one sip I knew I would throw up if I drank anymore. Ick! My roommate suggested cutting back on the salt until I could drink it and not throw up. So I'll give that a shot tomorrow. The recipe calls for two heaping teaspoons. Maybe if I try 1/4 teaspoon level I could get it down.

I had some food I needed to eat before it went bad, so that's what I ate today. I will then start the Master Cleanse tomorrow. The lemonade looks milky with the whey protein added, but that will keep me from losing muscle mass. The taste is okay. Opened the cayenne capsules and put the pepper directly in the drink and it actually improves the taste, but it burns my throat going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment