Victoria's Archive

Monday, August 25, 2014

No longer a slave to my stomach

I love having control over my stomach. I love when it screams at my brain to eat, and I don't. I love how it doesn't rule me anymore, how I'm no longer its slave, always looking for my next food fix. I'm not my stomach's bitch anymore; it's my bitch!

The Ana University "class" I'm taking on fasting says I have to fast three days over the next week. Not sure which 3 days that should be. I have food that needs to be eaten before it goes bad, but I love starving.  :-p

I'm also taking Hiding and Calorie Burning.

Today is day 2 of liquid fasting to punish myself for having to eat on Saturday. Damn hypoglycemia. Maybe I'll eat tonight when I get home from work since that would be 48 hours and then maybe eat tomorrow and fast Wednesday?

All this fasting I've been doing is dropping my metabolism so I need to eat to get it back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment