Victoria's Archive

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Only calories from wine

So...it's officially been 3 days of my only calories coming from wine and no food. Woot! Go me. I've lost a lot of water weight and I'm afraid to eat, but I am soooo hungry!

I got all excited today when Brad said that my order from Amazon arrived. As soon as I picked up the box I knew it was too light to be the lemonade diet kit. Sure enough. I opened the box and it was just the hand juicer I ordered. So I'm still waiting on the "kit" I ordered with the maple syrup, cayenne, sea salt, and tea.

Hmmm....just checked Amazon. My kit is in Illinois. No tracking info available on the water bottle. I went to Walmart today and bought a gallon jug for the lemonade (two days' worth), plus another 32 oz. water bottle, since I need to drink two per day. I'll buy lemons tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment