Victoria's Archive

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend update

Ate a lot the last two days. I always eat so much on my days off. I even ate popcorn at the movies and I wasn't even hungry! And it was a big bag, too! I asked for a "little" butter on it and they poured it on.  :-p

Sunday is my official weigh-in day. Weighed in at 202 even. That's not bad considering how much I've eaten the last two days. It used to be a binge like that would have me over 210 the next day. I'm now so close to Onederland!

Liquid fasting today with the Master Cleanse lemonade with plain protein powder added. Juiced the rest of the lemons and made four more servings for this week. Now I'm out of lemons and still have a lot of maple syrup left. Not sure what to do with it.

On Friday I went to Costco and bought protein shakes - a healthier way to liquid fast than the lemonade since it's low in sugar and high in protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment