Victoria's Archive

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Onederland!

Weighed in at 196.2 this morning! That officially puts me in Onederland! Woot! Woot! I was 202 last week so that's a loss of 5.8 pounds this past week!

Had to have dinner with sis and brother on Friday. I told them I was on a strict diet and just drank my protein shake. April was worried about me and gave me a bite of salad. She also put a tomato and cheese appetizer on my plate. I cut a bit off with my knife and ate one bite.

However, my calories were pretty high because I had wine before and after the dinner, and while there I had two gin and tonics. At least it was diet tonic. Oh, and I had one margarita, and that was regular, full sugar.  :-p

On Thursday I noticed my size 16 jeans were getting loose. They wouldn't stay on my waist and kept falling down to my hips and I had to keep hiking them back up. Friday I tried on a pair of 14s and they fit! {happy dance}

Saturday is my eating day and I ate too much, but I am back on the wagon today and back to my liquid diet. I kind of miss the Master Cleanse lemonade. I might buy more lemons and make some more. Drinking one 32 oz. bottle a day seems to help keep my blood sugar up, and it didn't taste half bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment