Victoria's Archive

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weigh-in

So I haven't updated here for a while. I got sick on Wednesday and took Thursday off (didn't even get on my computer all day), and then the weekend happened. Oh well. My weight today was 195, down 3 pounds from last week. Looking over my weigh-ins, that's a new low. My previous low was 196.2.

I'm surprised. I haven't been watching what I eat and figured I'd be over 200 again with everything I've eaten. Instead, I get a new low.  :) I'm feeling better after being sick last week so I'm going to do this.

The overnight girl is sick. She doesn't have what I had. Mine was a mild cold. She has a fever and I didn't so she has something else - something I would rather not catch. Anyway, Brad will work 11 pm to 11 am, then I will come in at 11 am tomorrow and work until 11 pm. 12 hour shift. Yay. NOT. Oh well. I always need the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment