Victoria's Archive

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fat Girl Starving

Hello. I'm Fat Girl. I will do anything to lose weight. I'm currently fasting, only allowing myself alcoholic drinks. I just ordered the Master Cleanse lemonade diet. That should be here in about a week. I think I may tweak it and add some plain protein powder to the lemonade because protein is essential. Later this week I will go out and buy organic lemons. In the meantime, I am on a 100 hour fast. I am allowed to drink alcoholic drinks and low-caloric drinks like Diet Coke and Crystal Light.

Today is Tuesday. I last ate a small amount of lunchmeat Monday night. 100 hours from then would be Saturday morning at 4 a.m. So I can't eat until then. Fuck my body. It needs to be beaten into submission and not eating will force it to burn fat.

My stomach is empty and I do so enjoy that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment