Victoria's Archive

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Some inspiration

These are sayings I've found useful. None of this is mine, but mined from other websites:

Don't eat. If you want to see food look in the mirror at your thighs.

The difference between want and need is self-control.

Hunger pangs are fat leaving the body.

This is forever. I will do whatever it takes. I want to be thin more than anything, even food.

Empty is pure.

Giving in to food shows weakness. Be strong.

Time spent wasting is not wasted time.

You can learn to love anything I think, if you need to badly enough. I trained myself to enjoy feeling hungry. If my stomach contacts, or I wake up feeling nauseated, or I'm lightheaded, or have a hunger headache or better yet, all of the above, it means I'm getting thinner, and it feels good. I feel strong, on top of myself, in control.

You will be FAT if you eat today. Put it off just one more day.

Don't give up what you want most for what you want in the moment.

Hunger is your friend and won't betray you like food.

Beauty Queen? or Dairy Queen?

Starving is an example of excellent willpower.

If you close your mouth to food, you can know a sweeter taste.

The word is control. That's my ultimate - to have control.

If you eat, you'll look like those disgusting, fat, ghetto, and trailer trash hookers on Jerry Springer. (This is so true of me since I do look like one of them now!)

Starve off the parts you don't need.

Food is my ultimate enemy. I may look, and I may smell, but I may not touch!

I shall not be tempted by the enemy (food), and I shall not give into  temptation should it arise. Should I be in a weakened state and I should cave, I will feel guilty and punish myself accordingly, for I have failed her.

I will be thin, at all costs. It is the most important thing; nothing else matters.

------

The following are by me:

I'm so tired of being chained to my stomach.! Is it boss or am I?!? The best stomach is an EMPTY stomach, subject to my desire for it to be empty, not its desire to be full. STAY PURE, STAY EMPTY. I shall remain EMPTY until I choose to eat, and I choose not to eat.

My stomach does not need food. It simply wants the feeling of being full. It does not need to be full. I'm tired of being a slave to it and for once it will be a slave to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment