Victoria's Archive

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weigh-in and weekend update

Ate too much last week and didn't stick to my liquid diet like I planned. My weigh-in today: 196.2, exactly the same as last week. Ug. However, given how much I ate, I'm just glad I didn't gain.

Went to Old Navy yesterday. The only jeans shorts they have are on the clearance rack because it's now fall, so I spent quite a bit of time hunting around for a pair of 14 shorts (to fit me now), and a pair of 12's as my next goal. I finally found two pairs and bought them and took them home - and the 14s are skin tight. WTF?!?!? I have size 14 jeans from the same store and they fit fine, as do my size 14 jean shorts that I bought previously. Looks like I will have to lose a bit more for them to fit. I have to wonder if they have the wrong tag in them because they are just as tight as the 12's. Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment