Victoria's Archive

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mid-week check-in

So hungry today. And I'm so tired. I got to bed at my usual time, but had to get up early for Bible study and mid-week communion. Today is day 4 of my protein shake "diet." The hunger is getting to me, but I must not eat or I'll gain weight. I am desperate to get to my second weight goal: 188.4, when I will no longer be "obese," but merely "overweight." I also want to lose enough that when I see my family for Thanksgiving, they notice. I hate being the only fat one in the family.

I'm currently getting a little under 1000 calories a day, with one protein shake (160 calories) for lunch, one for dinner, then a bottle of wine when I get home from work.

I might eat Friday, but keep it healthy like plain Greek yogurt. I'll be eating all weekend. Saturday is my normal cheat day, then Sunday is the half marathon in San Jose. 8 a.m. start time. Ug. I see myself getting up at 5 a.m. to get ready and then the long drive there. This is a half marathon I haven't done before so I'm excited. Also a little scared. I'll have to walk fast to finish in the time provided (4 hours). Better than the San Francisco halves, with a 3 and 3 1/2 hour time limit for each of their halves.

No comments:

Post a Comment