Victoria's Archive

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ate

Yesterday I ended up at about 1200 calories. I was starving so I had two cups of plain Greek yogurt with my wine. Could have been much worse.

I was too hungry today and I felt a binge coming on so I went to Subway and got a footlong roast beef sandwich. I know that will make me show a gain tomorrow if only from water weight. But it could have been much worse and instead I pigged out on something healthy, so that's a win.  :)

Left my phone at work last night. Ug. Got home and used Brad's phone and told the overnight girl to put it in my box. So I couldn't listen to anything on my way to work today, or update the Bible program with what I read today.

The first Teeter hangup I bought on e-Bay never came. I finally got a refund, and used that to buy a different brand inversion table. I'm hopeful it will help my back pain, since the new chiropractor is not going to work out if she can't crack my back. Need a new chiro.  :-p

I am craving tomato juice. WTH?!? I have two Bloody Mary's today and they were so yummy with just the right amount of spice. And now I want regular tomato juice. I'm weird. My cravings are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment